Business Development Manager
As the first point of contact with potential clients, the Business Development Manager should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality and the dedication to create and apply effective sales strategies.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business opportunities for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years in business development experience and SaaS or online advertising
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Knowledge of sales and marketing tools (ie. Hubspot)
- Basic technical background