We are committed to protecting the personal data that we obtain
The privacy and confidentiality of our clients, contractors, associates and visitors to our website matters to us.
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or suggestions relating to this Policy.
Minute Spoteam Ltd. (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Minute”) respects your right to privacy. Your ability to make informed choices about the use of your information is important to us. This Privacy Notice explains our policy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and protection of information we receive when you visit our website (the “Site”) and/or use our services (“Services”), as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information. “You” means any adult user of the Site, as well as any of Minute’s customers (“Customer”) or end user of any customer.
Minute Spoteam Ltd. is the data controller in respect of the processing of Customer Personal Information (as defined below), as well processing activities in respect of the Site, outlined in this Privacy Notice. Our registered office is Israel and our registration number is 515090652. If you are an end user of any Customer, the Customer is the data controller in respect of the processing activities outlined in this Privacy Notice.
Privacy Notice Key Points
The key points listed below are presented in further detail throughout this Privacy Notice. These key points do not substitute the full Privacy Notice.
- Personal Information We Collect. When you register to use the Services, we collect the information you provide us with. We also (automatically) collect information about your use of the Site and Services. If you contact us for questions, we will collect the information related to your inquiry. We may also collect information you provide when completing online forms.
- Basis for Processing Your Personal Information. Processing your Personal Information (as defined below) is necessary for the provision of the Site and/or Services to you. Processing for the purposes of developing and enhancing our products and Services, for analytics and usage analysis, for fraud prevention and security and for our recordkeeping and protection of our legal rights – are all necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that we pursue. In addition, we may, subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, process your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
- How We Use the Information We Collect. We use the information (including Personal Information) we collect mainly to administer and provide the Site and Services, contact you with administrative information, contact you with marketing offers (if you indicated your desire to receive them) and improve the Site and Services.
- Sharing the Personal Information We Collect. We may share the Personal Information we collect with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us in the operation of the Site and Services and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions, as well as with our business partners and affiliates with whom we may offer you other products and services and who may offer you products and services, based on your preferences (if you indicated your desire to receive these). Personal information may also be shared with the Customer on whose website you use the Services.
- International Transfer. We may use service providers and/or subcontractors and/or cooperate with or have Customers, business partners and affiliates located in countries other than your own, and send them your Personal Information. We will ensure to have agreements in place with such parties ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice. You hereby consent to such international transfer.
- Your Rights. Subject to applicable law and additional rights as set forth below, you may have a right to access, update and/or delete your Personal Information and obtain a copy of the Personal Information we have collected about you. You can change your mind at any time about your election to receive marketing communications from us and/or having your Personal Information processed for direct marketing purposes. You also have the right to object at any time to processing your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Retention. We retain information for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- Security. We implement industry standard measures aimed at reducing the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of Personal Information, but they do not provide absolute information security.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice from time and shall notify you of such changes.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you choose to use our Site and/or Services. If you are a Customer, in order to use our Services, you will be required to register and provide us with certain Personal Information. Please check the applicable social network’s policies in order to understand what information we receive. We also collect Personal Information when you complete online forms or contact us for any reason.
“Personal Information” means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law. If you are an end user of a Customer, examples of the Personal Information we may collect from you may include the webpages or videos you view on a Customer’s website, as well as other information regarding your activity on the Customer’s website (as described in further detail below) If you are a Customer, examples of the Personal Information that we collect from you may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, IP address and device ID. Such Personal Information may be collected by us through the Site and/or Services.
If you are an end user of a Customer, we also collect certain information from you when you interact with our Services. For example, we collect information regarding which pages, videos or synopses you view on a Customer’s website and how long you visit the website and any particular page, video, articles or synopsis thereon. In addition, when you use the Site or Services, certain information may be automatically gathered about your computer and mobile device, such as operating system, IP address, and subject to your consent as may be required under applicable law, (geo) location. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such Personal Information, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to register you to use the Services or your use of the Services may be limited.
How We Protect Information
We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, you must realize that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers may use the Personal Information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Site and/or Services; (2) to respond to your inquiries or requests, contact and communicate with you; (3) to develop new products or services and conduct analyses to improve our current content, products, and services; (4) to provide you with customized content, targeted offers and advertising through the Site and/or Services, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via e-mail; (5) to contact you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Site and Services; (6) to review the usage and operations of our Site and Services; (7) to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes (as detailed below); (8) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Site and Services, and address any problems with the Site and/or Services and (9) to provide customer support.
By analyzing all information we receive, including all information concerning users, we may compile statistical information across a variety of users (“Statistical Information”). Statistical Information helps understand trends and user needs so that new products and services can be considered and so existing products and services can be tailored to user desires. Statistical Information does not indicate individuals’ identities. If you are an end user of a Customer or are visiting our Site, Statistical Information is anonymous and aggregated and we will not link Statistical Information to any Personal Information. We may share Statistical Information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
We may use your Personal Information as required or permitted by any applicable law.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information, including Personal Information, as follows: Business Partners, Service Providers, Affiliates, and Subcontractors We may disclose your information, including Personal Information, we collect from and/or about you, to the Customer on whose site you use the Services, as well as other trusted business partners, affiliates, subcontractors, or third party vendors or service providers, such as email service providers sending emails on our behalf, who may use such information to: (1) help us provide you with the Site and/or Services, as well as other products or services they may provide to you; (2) aid in their understanding of how users are using our Site and Services, as well as the Customer’s website; and (3) when you have consented to such disclosure, provide to you targeted offers and advertising on both our Site and Services, as well as on other apps, platform, or sites you choose to visit. We will require members of our corporate family and third party vendors to follow practices that protect your privacy rights on a level at least as restrictive as the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
We may use subcontractors and service providers and have business partners, Customers and affiliates who are located in countries other than your own and send them information we receive (including Personal Information). We will ensure that these third parties will be subject to written agreements ensuring the same level of privacy and data protection as set forth in this Privacy Notice. You hereby consent to such international transfer.
We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Information if we sell our business or part of it.
Law Enforcement Related Disclosure
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or digital content of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior. We may use subcontractors that are located in countries other than your own, and send them information we receive. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of the Terms and this Privacy Notice); (ii) to protect the rights, property or safety of third parties; (iii) when required by law, regulation subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues; or (iv) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation. You can request such Personal Information as specified herein by emailing us at : [email protected]
Other Uses or Transfer of Your Information
We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services, sites, and/or mobile applications. If you use our Services with or through such third-parties, we may receive information (including Personal Information) about you from those third parties. We may jointly offer products or services together with our business partners, or may offer products or services of our business partners on our Services. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service because their name will appear, either alone or with ours. If you choose to use these products or services, we may share information about you, including your Personal Information, with those partners. If you were referred to our Services from another website (for example, through a link), we may share some information (including Personal Information) about you with that referring website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here. Additionally, when you link to one of our partners from our Services, we provide that partner with a unique identifier so they know that you were referred from our Services. This unique identifier will not contain any of your Personal Information.
Please note that when you use third-parties outside of our Services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
Sharing and Feedback
When you post or upload materials to any publicly available area of the Services, please remember that any information disclosed in this venue may be automatically made public, and such information will not be considered Personal Information by us. You should exercise caution when disclosing any information (including Personal Information) in such a venue, as you do not know who will access or use such information and for what purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How to Adjust Your Preferences
Most web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. Also, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Services may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of sixteen (16). In the event you become aware that somebody under the age of sixteen (16) has enrolled without parental permission, please inform us immediately.
How to Access and Limit Our Use of Certain Information
You have certain rights in relation to the Personal Information that we hold about you, as detailed below. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information and/or comply with any of your requests, as detailed below:
- Right of Access and Data Portability. You have a right to know what Personal Information we collect about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may be entitled to obtain from us a copy of the Personal Information you provided to us (excluding information that we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to (request that we) transmit such Personal Information to another party. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know what information in particular you would like to receive and/or transmit. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you with a fee. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with all the information you request, for instance, if the information includes Personal Information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to explain to you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible.
- Right to Correct Personal Information. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, you may request that we update, correct or delete inaccurate or outdated Personal Information and/or that we suspend the use of Personal Information, the accuracy of which you may contest, while we verify the status of that Personal Information. We will correct your Personal Information within a reasonable time from the receipt of your written request thereof.
- Deletion of Personal Information. In certain circumstances you have a right to have Personal Information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any Personal Information about you deleted, please contact us, using the contact information specified in this Privacy Notice. Subject to applicable law, we will delete Personal Information provided to us by a user within a reasonable time from the receipt of a written (including via email) request by such user to delete such collected Personal Information. We cannot restore information once it has been deleted. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further Personal Information, you should also terminate your account with us and clear our cookies from any device where you have used our Services. We may retain certain Personal Information (including following your request to delete) for audit and record-keeping purposes, as well as other purposes, all as permissible and/or required under applicable law. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
- Account Deactivation. If you are a Customer, you may deactivate your account through the Site and/or Services, or by contacting us using the information below. In order to deactivate your account, we may ask you for additional information.
- Direct Marketing Opt Out. You can change your mind at any time about your election to receive marketing communications from us and/or having your Personal Information processed for direct marketing purposes. If you do, please notify us by contacting us as detailed in this Privacy Notice. We will process your request as soon as reasonably possible, however it may take a few days for us to update our records before any opt out is effective.
- Right to Object. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to object to processing of your Personal Information including for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Supervisory Authority. If you are a European Citizen, you may have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
We retain information as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
Third-Party Applications and Services
Subject to your consent and applicable law, we may send you email and other messages about us or our products and services. By accepting the Terms (including the terms of this Privacy Notice which are incorporated therein), you affirmatively consent to receive such commercial messages. You can remove your personal information from our mailing list and stop receiving future communication from us by following the UNSUBSCRIBE link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at [email protected] You will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such email or other message we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you service related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, relating either to your account or to your transactions on these Services, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Should you not wish to receive such communications you may cancel your account.
When visiting this Site and/or using the Services, you shall be asked to accept the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with the terms hereof, please do not use the Site or Services. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time – in which case, we shall notify you of such changes. We will post the updated Privacy Notice on this page. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. Any new Privacy Notice will be effective from the date it is accepted by you.
Comments and Questions
Last updated: May 2018